Best Rooting App For Android 2019
Best Rooting APK for Android
Are you searching for the best rooting app for your android device? Then my friend you are in the right place. In this article, we will discuss the best android root app. Along with it, we will also take a look at what is rooting? Why we need it and its advantage. So after reading this post, you will never stick between lots of rooting software and can select the best android rooting software.
What Is Rooting And Why We Need It?
Rooting for an Android is the process of getting Admin Permission or all Administrative access or Root access over the Android device.
We need rooting to get full privileged control and to cross all limitations over the Android device, Smartphone or Tablets.
It is similar to jailbreaking of an iOS device. So both terms do work same just terms are different according to an operating system.
Read More: AnimeFLV APK Download for Android & iOS Supersu APK – Download Supersu Pro APK V2.82 FilDo Apk Download: V3.0.5 Music MP3 Streaming (Android, iOS & PC)
Advantages Of Rooting Any Device:
- Boost Your Phone’s Speed and Battery Life
- Install Incompatible Apps
- Block Ads
- Backup Everything on your Phone
- Remove Preinstalled apps
- Flash a Custom ROM
To download KingRoot apk, go the link given below:
2. SuperSU APK and Zip
SuperSU is an app for rooting Android, which can grant or reject access to root when app requests root access. It determines and record your choice and allows those apps to access root without warning. It also makes a record of root accesses of rooted Android devices. It is one of the best app to root your android phone and a good choice to help you root without Computer.
There are many reasons to choose it that are listed below:
- It shows root access prompting, logging, and notifications.
- It has a choice to unroot or completely unroot your phone or tablet temporarily.
- It works even when Android is not correctly booted.
- It wakes on prompt
- It Works as a system app.
- It can accesses it by dialling *#*#7873778#*#* or *#*#1234#*#* from the dialer; even it stays hidden from the launcher.
- There electable themes Dark, Light, Light- Dark Actionbar, and Default device.
- There are also selectable icons for the Android root app.
To download SuperSU apk, you can either directly search for it on google play store or go the following link:
3. iRoot APK
- iRoot is the latest android root software, released by Chinese developer Magyun team. They are also a developer of a vroot one-click rooting app. iroot is a more potent Android device rooting app that is working at the highest success score among the latest android phone rooting apps.
- To use this app is easy and safe with a better success rate. Currently iroot android is working with 296,962,580 devices. So from the figure, we can say that it Support thousands of Android phones and the good thing is it is free of cost.
To download iroot, go to the link given below:
4. Root genius
Root Genius is one of the best one-click rooting application that permits its users to root their Android device in a single click only. It is continuously get updated, and hence you will always find something better from it. We have listed some of its features below:
- One-Click Root
- Comes as Portable and Setup App
- Support recovery root mode
- Does not install any extra application
To download root genius apk, latest version, go to the link given below:
KingoRoot is potential rooting app let you root your Android device. It is a definitive solution for rooting. Along with rooting, you can unroot your device, too using this one click root apps. This software is available for pc, too but only for windows. KingoRoot has become all in one Root explication for all Android device.
To install KingoRoot on Android, follow the step given below:
- Open your device and go to Settings >> Security >> unknown sources. Enable it to install a third-party app.
- Now, download ‘KingoRoot APK’ form the link given below and install.
- After installing successfully, click on the app to launch it.
- Now, click on the ‘One Click Root’ and wait for a few seconds.
To download it, go the link given below:
Though SRSRoot is less popular yet it is one of the most effective rooting software available for easily root your Android PC. SRSRoot has multiple features that give us permission to gain root access on our Android phones. Don’t worry it is safe.
It is known as one of the best one-click rooting tools, and it is easy to use with just one click, and your device becomes rooted. Even you can unroot your device with a single click. It is free so no worries about spending money.
Here are the Steps to Root Android with SRS Root Tools:
- At first, enable USB debugging on your Android smartphone device.
- And next enable Unknown Sources for setting>> security>>unknown device.
- Download SRS Root tool from the below given link and connect your device to pc.
- Open SRSRoot tool and Click on ROOT and wait till it’s finished.
To download the latest version of SRSRoot, go to the following link:
Framaroot is a rooting software that can use for almost devices. It is developed by Alephzain. You can also unroot Android smartphone. It works on maximum android phones having Android versions 2.0 to 4.2.
Steps to Root Your Android device with Framaroot:
- First Download framaroot from the link given below and install it on your device. If it is not installed, then first enable unknown sources from the settings.
- After installation, Open Framaroot apk and select Install Superuser option.
- Now you can see many features are there. Select any feature, and after a few seconds, it will show the Success message.
- If it shows a message like, “Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your phone/device” then you can start rebooting your phone/device.
- In case it shows “Failed, Try another exploit if available,” then try another feature.
- After rooting your device, it will show a message like this: “Your Android Phone is Successfully Rooted by Framaroot without using PC.”
To download it, go the link given below:
It is all about the best rooting apps for android. We hope you like this article if it is so then sharing it with your friends and family member and get total command of your Android device in your hand. Leave your suggestions as well as your doubts in the comment box. Thank you!